DRILLIFE TDS is an international innovative company providing drilling services of multiple purpose and various complexity oil and gas wells with total depth up to 6000 meters.
The company personnel is highly qualified and experienced in solving a wide range of well construction engineering and technical tasks. The company’s drilling facilities comprise state-of-the-art drilling rigs with load capacity of 125 to 450 tonnes.
- Construction of exploration, appraisal and production wells;
- Drilling of horizontal and inclined wells;
- Balanced and underbalanced drilling of oil wells;
- Completion and testing of appraisal and production wells;
- Side tracking in earlier drilled and cased wells;
- Implementation of new technologies, and engineering support of well drilling operations.
- Application of directional and horizontal well drilling technologies using up-to-date telemetry equipment, drill through tools, modern downhole hydraulic motors and top drive systems.
- Application of core sampling tools ensuring maximum core recovery efficiency and capable of preserving integrity of the reservoir sample.
- Application of 4-stage well cleaning systems and drilling mud compositions custom developed based on geological and production conditions, porosity and permeability of pay zones.
- Application of sumpless drilling methods combined with up-to-date mud reconditioning systems.
- Application of actions enhancing well casing quality that include the whole range of services from development of complex cementing slurry compositions using API Standard lab equipment to provision of cementing services.
- Well workover services by sidetracking and multilateral drilling.
- Application of various well cementing methods ensuring casing quality depending on geological conditions: direct cementing, reverse circulation cementing and circular cementing.
- Drilling of directional and horizontal wells including completion of underbalanced reservoirs within well-formation systems, using of closed-circulation systems and oil-and-gas fluids.
- Application of well drilling methods for disastrous lost circulation intervals without cementing of problem zones.
- Construction of multilateral and horizontally-branched wells.